Swim Fitness Articles
Twelve Signs that the Swimmer Next to You Might Be a Jedi
12. Is the only swimmer wearing a bodysuit made out of burlap instead of a Fastskin.
11. Takes forever to hobble up to the blocks with a cane, but hops up unassisted and proceeds to clear the backstroke flags on the start.
10. Can do an entire 200 fly without breathing.
9. Paceclock hands mysteriously stand still or move backwards during swims.
8. Has more hair growing out of his ears than on top of his head.
7. Is all green and wrinkled BEFORE spending 4 hours in the pool.
6. Calls his coach "Master".
5. Gives a close race but always just touches out at the finish to win.
4. Wears blacked-out goggles during practice and uses the force to tell when to flipturn.
3. Goggles somehow move from their position tucked into the swimsuit onto his head with just a wave of the hand and a scowl.
2. Has a "Midichlorian Maxi Munch" energy bar between races.
1. Is the only athlete in the "900 & Over" age group
Return to index of Swim Fitness Articles.